3-in-1 advanced skin care EXFOLIATE – INFUSE – OXYGENATE
With OxyGeneo Technology, aesthetic professionals are able to administer 3 effective facial skin care treatments simultaneously:
- Exfoliation of the outer skin layer
- Infusion of revitalizing nutrients with Pollogen’s unique skin care formulas
- Oxygenation of the skin naturally generated from within
Dr. Matta in Canada has an 80%-90% satisfaction rate with OxyGeneo facials – people are already booking repeat sessions!
OxyGeneo “3 in 1” approach
OXYGENEO™ Technology, is inspired by the renowned healing powers of natural hot springs. Hot springs are known for their high concentration of carbon dioxide that helps stimulate oxygenation of the skin.
By simulating this phenomenon, OxyGeneo triggers a body response that sends oxygen to the treated area. At the same time OxyGeneo exfoliates the skin and creates an optimal environment for infusion of essential nutrients both during and after treatment. The OxyGeneo effect saves time by performing all 3 actions simultaneously.
Key Treatment Benefits of OxyGeneo
- 3 in 1 ideal facial treatment
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Immediate peeling and skin tone brightening, delivering a radiant, glowing and firmed complexion
- Oxygen Therapy for cellular improvement
- Innovative patented oxygenation technology and approach
- Fast and effective treatment for special events
- Natural skin oxygenation on a regular basis results in long lasting results
- Personalized and single-use components for maximum hygiene
- Ideal as both a both a stand-alone skin revitalization treatment and integrated into other aesthetic regimens
How does OxyGeneo work?
||OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer, preparing it to receive active nutrients.|
||Through our exclusive Capsugen, OxyGeneo™ cleanses the skin while preparing the skin to infuse essential nutrients.|
||OxyGeneo produces countless minute CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface.The OxyGeneo applicator is designed to degas the CO2 bubbles from the gel and infuse them into the epidermis through a kinetic force that optimizes the reaction.|